KpyM Telnet/SSH Server - Forum
Renaming folders not working
Andrii Renaming folders not working

Using KpyM Telnet SSH Server v1.19c as sFTP-server on Windows server 2012. As client - FileZilla. If I try to rename folder - I get an error inside FileZilla:
mv "1" "2"
mv /C$/ftproot/1 /C$/ftproot/2: failure
In kts-log.txt:
7412 : 8640 2013- 9- 4 17:43:36 170 : 0: sftp::ren /C$/ftproot/1 /C$/ftproot/2
without any error. Also there is no any error in Windows logs.
User has full access to /C$/ftproot/ and file renaming is working correctly. Anybody know this problem?

Andrii

After I get the same problems with deleting folders - thought that it could be some configuration problem. And yes! KpyM started as SYSTEM account which didn't have full access to needed folder. So I changed starting KpyM from administrator account and all running well now. May be will help something!

BTW: much better by KpyM to tell some rights problem in log to found the solution faster :)

HARRISON25

If you face issue when try to rename folder than first you should open a file and then change the name of file. This will help to assess your data safely. The <a href="https://www.bestcustomessay.org/college-essay/">college essay writing services</a> provides their professional services on different forum regarding to writing skills.

bezalyqu

Windows server 2003 is become outdated one. And hackers have all ways to access the data of assignment help company from these servers even with presence of millions restrictions. That?s why; many people now switch to 2007 or 2008 servers platforms.

© 2007 - 2008 Kroum Grigorov