KpyM Telnet/SSH Server - Forum
shell is dead
Thomas shell is dead

I have a strange problem:

i have configured the telnet server to start a batch file (after a user logged in) with the standart option in the __shell.bat [if exist "scripts\%KTS_USER%.bat" call "scripts\%KTS_USER%.bat"]. It works for a few hours but then the following happens:

the telnet session closes imediatly after loggin in. The log file of KTS shows:

KTS connected to 192.168.10.67:1344
term.exe started
connected to 192.168.10.67:1344
login accepted: [ scanhzl01 ]
shell is dead
term.exe end
stopping service
stopping service
telnetd.exe started
starting service

only a reboot of the server can fix the problem...for the next few hours

Kroum Grigorov

Usually this error indicates that there's something preventing the shell process(cmd.exe) to start.

Are you using KTS intensively ? If so check if the system is not going low on resources (memory/handles/...)

Do you have antivirus/firewall installed? There are some smart antivirus/firewall applications that can decide that starting cmd.exe looks suspicious and prevent it from execution.

Can you try to restart KTS service only? Does this solve the problem or you need a server reboot?

Kroum

Thomas

Hi,

-i have checked the sytem resources -> no porblem with that

-there was officescan by tren micro installed -> i uninstalled it but did not solve the problem

-the restart of the service does not help, ich have to reboot the complete server

what i did yesterday was to add some "net use" commands to disconnect and reconnect the network drive used by the user. That seems to work.

i found out that the userÒ‘s script is terminated because the network drive used in the script could not be found although it should be there...

dajizyp

The server of this website is down because of some technical issues because the data is stored for a long time on this website. Such that case study writing help helps us or guide us about resolving the server issues.

buy Followers Australia

Server is KpyM Telnet/SSH Server (KTS) running on Windows XP SP3 ... I believe it's about a time to expect that all servers runs on UTF-8.
<a href="https://buyfollowersaustralia.com.au/"> buy Followers Australia </a>

buyfollowersitaly

Simple Machines Forum. Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your ... Author Topic: SSH servers for Window BY http://buyfollowersitaly.com/

buyfollowersaustralia

I use ANSI and the U9600 driver with KpyM and it seems to work fine ... (02-21-2017, 01:45 PM)Zeropage Wrote: Its a Telnet/ssh server.
https://buyfollowersaustralia.com.au/

epicfollowersIK

- KpyM Telnet/SSH Server is open source. It uses the BSD ... How to use the public key authentication is described in their forum. You need to ...http://epicfollowers.co.uk/

followersuk786

KpyM Telnet/SSH Server (KTS) is a free telnet and SSH server for ... such as AA Mail Server, Web Forum & FileSharing Server or SMS Server, ... by https://buyactivefollowersuk.co.uk//

followersuk786

KpyM Telnet/SSH Server ( KTS ) is a free, open source telnet/ssh server for Windows NT/2000/2003/XP. It provides access to the host computer via the telnet or ...
by https://followersuk.uk/

followersuk786

Jun 13 2018 - 5:25am, Website or Forum problems. default, KpyM Telnet/SSH Server by gabrielantonio on Jun 13 2018 - 5:24am, 0, 1,766, by https://followersuk.co.uk/

fireplace cleaning

Great survey. I'm sure you're getting a great response. fireplace cleaning

Cookies near me

I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles. Cookies near me

general contractor

I feel very grateful that I read this. It is very helpful and very informative and I really learned a lot from it. general contractor

www.visualfilmworks.com

It is extremely nice to see the greatest details presented in an easy and understanding manner. www.visualfilmworks.com

magicien mentaliste Borde magicien mentaliste Bordeaux

I have to search sites with relevant information on given topic and provide them to teacher our opinion and the article. magicien mentaliste Bordeaux

bike exporter supplier

Bikesfamily.com is a professional B2B trading platform operated by Joy Kie Co.ltd. With the participation of multiple suppliers . Bikesfamily.com has different types of bicycle related products, including bicycles (Kids Bike , MTB , Road Bike, City Bike , etc.). By partnering with Bikesfamily.com, you can access Joy Kie?s strengths and expertise in bicycle products and services. Bikesfamily.com upholds the mission of "making international trade easier" and aims to become the world's largest integrated B2B online vertical trading platform for bicycles and bicycle-related products. bike exporter supplier

manufacturer

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work. I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea. manufacturer

&#32593;&#35838;&

A+网课?的各类专业共计1000+精英Tutor团队可以为你完成整个、几周或一周网课,包括所有课后的Assignment、Essay、Project、Quiz、Exam、Report等。我们保证你可以实时跟Tutor直接互动、保证90/100分、100%准时。高质服务,合理价格,满意付款 网课代课

Visit Website

A debt of gratitude is in order for the blog entry amigo! Keep them coming... Visit Website

Visit Website

Cool you write, the information is very good and interesting, I'll give you a link to my site. Visit Website

Visit Website

Wow what a Great Information about World Day its exceptionally pleasant educational post. a debt of gratitude is in order for the post. Visit Website

Visit Website

Good to become visiting your weblog again, it has been months for me. Nicely this article that i've been waited for so long. I will need this post to total my assignment in the college, and it has exact same topic together with your write-up. Thanks, good share.Visit Website

Visit Website

The writer is enthusiastic about purchasing wooden furniture on the web and his exploration about best wooden furniture has brought about the arrangement of this article. Visit Website

Visit Website

Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me. Visit Website

Visit Website

Excellent effort to make this blog more wonderful and attractive. Visit Website

Visit Website

I have checked this link this is really important for the people to get benefit from. Visit Website

Visit Website

Thumbs up guys your doing a really good job. Visit Website

Visit Website

wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i?m a bit clear. I?ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. Visit Website

Visit Website

I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles. Visit Website

Visit Website

Wonderful blog post. This is absolute magic from you! I have never seen a more wonderful post than this one. You've really made my day today with this. I hope you keep this up! Visit Website

Visit Website

Great survey. I'm sure you're getting a great response. Visit Website

Visit Website

Very informative post ! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign ! Visit Website

Visit Website

Thanks for your post. I?ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I?ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks. Visit Website

Flight Tracker

Check flight status of more than 500 airlines all in one place. We bring you the best platform to check Flight status. The tracker helps you in collecting the most information about your flights. With the real-time GPS tracking, we make you aware of all information related to a flight such as live flight status, arrival and departure, delay or cancel time of the flights. Flight Tracker

tik tok followers

Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best. tik tok followers

reseller panel

A debt of gratitude is in order for the blog entry amigo! Keep them coming... reseller panel

Clinell Universal Wipes B

Wow what a Great Information about World Day its exceptionally pleasant educational post. a debt of gratitude is in order for the post. Clinell Universal Wipes Bucket

Snap-in Electrolytic Capa

Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me. Snap-in Electrolytic Capacitors

Anti-Skid phone Holder

Writing with style and getting good compliments on the article is quite hard, to be honest.But you've done it so calmly and with so cool feeling and you've nailed the job. This article is possessed with style and I am giving good compliment. Best! Anti-Skid phone Holder

© 2007 - 2008 Kroum Grigorov